- (1 pack) Ground Beef
- (2 cups) Cooked Rice (cooked in bone broth)
- (2 Cups - or per package instructions.) Bone Broth or Water for Rice
- (2 cups) Broccoli Florets
- (3 cloves) Minced Garlic
- (1 Tbsp.) Grated Ginger
- (2 Tbsp. (of your choice)) Liquid Aminos / Low Sodium Soy Sauce / Coconut Aminos
- (1 Tbsp.) Sesame Oil
- (1 Tbsp.) Honey
- (1 Tbsp.) Rice Vinegar
- (1 tsp.) Red Pepper Flakes
- Optional Toppings: sesame seeds, sliced green onions.
1. In a large skillet or wok, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned and cooked through. Drain any excess fat.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, grated ginger, liquid aminos (or soy sauce), sesame oil, honey, rice vinegar, and red pepper flakes until well combined.
3. Add the sauce mixture to the cooked ground beef in the skillet. Stir well to coat the beef evenly. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the sauce thick orens slightly.
4. In a separate pot, cook the rice in bone broth according to the package instructions.
5. In the last few minutes of cooking the rice, add the broccoli florets to the pot and let them steam until tender-crisp.
6. To serve, divide the cooked rice and broccoli onto plates or bowls. Top with the Korean beef.
7. Optional: Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions for added flavor and presentation.
8. Enjoy your delicious and healthy Korean beef with rice and broccoli, infused with the rich flavor of bone broth!
This Korean Beef recipe is not only packed with flavor but also offers a balanced and wholesome meal. The combination of tender ground beef, savory sauce, and nutrient-rich broccoli, served over bone broth-infused rice, provides a satisfying and nutritious dining experience. By using high-quality ingredients like Ayers Valley Farm ground beef, you can feel confident in the quality of your meal. So, gather your ingredients and give this recipe a try to enjoy the bold and delicious flavors of Korean cuisine in the comfort of your own home!