- (2 Tablespoons) Avocado Oil
- (1, thinly sliced) Red Bell Pepper
- (1, julienned or thinly sliced) Carrot
- (2, chopped (separate whites from greens)) Green Onions
- (2 Cloves) Minced Garlic
- (1 inch piece, grated) Ginger
- (2 Tablespoons) Liquid Aminos, Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos (your choice)
- (1 Tablespoon) Honey
- (1-2 teaspoons) Sriracha
- (1 Tablespoon) Rice Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Optional Garnish: sesame seeds, chopped cilantro
- (1 Cup) Jasmine or Basmati Rice
- (1 3/4 Cups) Coconut Milk
- (1 Tablespoon) Lime Zest
- (2 Tablespoons) Lime Juice
- (1/2 teaspoon (for rice)) Salt
- (1 pack) Ground Pork
Coconut Lime Rice Preparation: Rinse rice until water runs clear. In a saucepan, mix rice, coconut milk, and salt. Bring to boil, then simmer on low, covered, for 15-18 minutes. Once cooked, fluff and stir in lime zest, juice, and optional cilantro.
Sauce for Stir-Fry: In a bowl, whisk liquid aminos,, honey, sriracha, and vinegar. Set aside.
Pork Cooking: Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium-high. Brown pork, seasoning with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl.
Veggies Sauté: Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the skillet. Sauté garlic, ginger, and white onion parts for 1 minute. Add bell peppers and carrot; stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
Combine: Return pork to skillet, pour in sauce, and stir until well combined.
Serve: Plate the coconut lime rice and top with the ground pork stir-fry. Garnish with the green onion parts and your choice of additional toppings.