- (1 pack) Ground Pork
- (1 pound) Halloween Shaped Pasta
- (1, diced) White Onion
- (5, minced) Garlic Cloves
- (1 can) Diced Tomatoes
- (1 cup) Tomato Sauce
- (1 Tablespoon) Pesto
- (1 teaspoon) Oregano
- (1 teaspoon) Basil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Olive Oil, for cooking
- Optional: grated Parmesan cheese for topping
1. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Reserve 1 cup of the pasta water before draining.
2. In a large skillet, heat some olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced onion and minced garlic, and sauté until they become fragrant and translucent.
3. Add the ground pork to the skillet and cook until it's browned and cooked through.
4. Stir in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, pesto, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Mix everything well and let it simmer for about 10 minutes, allowing the flavors-low heat until lightly golden. Set them aside for later.
5. Add the cooked ghost and skeleton-shaped pasta to the skillet with the sauce. Toss gently to coat the pasta evenly.
6. Gradually add the reserved pasta water to the skillet, a little at a time, until the sauce reaches your desired consistency.
7. Allow the pasta to simmer for a few more minutes, stirring occasionally, to let the flavors meld further.
8. Serve the Halloween pasta hot. If desired, sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top and garnish with toasted pine nuts, basil leaves, and sliced olives for a spooky touch.
9. Enjoy your upgraded and spooktacular Halloween pasta dish!