- (1 pack) Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- (to taste) Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Olive Oil
- Rubbed Sage
- Smoked Paprika
- Garlic Powder
- (4) Crushed Garlic Cloves
- Lettuce of your choice
- (1 cup (recipe above)) Homemade Croutons
- (recipe above) Homemade Caesar Dressing
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat the Oven: Begin by preheating your oven to 375°F (190°C). This ensures it's ready to give your chicken thighs a mouthwatering golden crust.
Season the Chicken Thighs: Generously season the chicken thighs with salt and fresh cracked pepper on both sides, preparing them for a burst of delightful flavors.
Create the Spice Mixture: In a bowl, mix together a drizzle of olive oil, rubbed sage, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and the crushed garlic cloves. This aromatic blend enhances the natural taste of our pasture-raised chicken.
Rub the Spice Mixture: Coat the chicken thighs evenly with the fragrant spice mixture, allowing the flavors to infuse into the meat.
Sear the Chicken: Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add a drizzle of olive oil. Sear the chicken thighs for approximately 3-4 minutes on each side until they develop a golden crust, locking in all the juices.
Bake to Perfection: Transfer the seared chicken thighs to a baking dish and let them continue cooking in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C). This ensures tender and succulent chicken.
Prepare the Lettuce: While the chicken thighs are baking, take your lettuce of choice and wash it thoroughly, ensuring every leaf is fresh and crisp. Tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces and place them in a large salad bowl.
Combine Croutons and Dressing: In a separate bowl, combine the homemade croutons and Caesar dressing, prepared with love from Ayers Valley Farms' wholesome ingredients.
Slice and Assemble: Once the chicken thighs are cooked to perfection, remove them from the oven and let them rest for a few minutes. Then, slice the chicken into thin strips, ready to be the star of our Caesar salad.
Dress the Salad: Add the sliced chicken thighs to the lettuce in the salad bowl, creating a delightful and protein-packed meal.
Toss Gently: Pour the Caesar dressing and croutons over the chicken and lettuce, giving the salad a gentle toss to ensure all the ingredients are beautifully coated in that classic Caesar flavor.
Add Parmesan Cheese: No Caesar salad is complete without a generous sprinkle of freshly grated parmesan cheese. This final touch adds a creamy and savory note that will leave your taste buds singing.
Serve and Enjoy: Your Ayers Valley Farm Pasture-Raised Chicken Caesar Salad is now ready to be served! Savor the goodness and capture the true farm-to-table experience with every mouthful.
- Cut day-old bread into cubes.
- Toss the bread cubes with olive oil, salt, and any desired herbs or spices (such as garlic powder or Italian seasoning).
- Spread the seasoned bread cubes on a baking sheet and bake at 375°F (190°C) for about 10-15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Homemade Caesar Dressing:
- In a blender or food processor, combine 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, 2 minced garlic cloves, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.